Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dogs + idiots = ?

Is it me or its just that some people are idiots? I mean really, everytime I walk Samantha, they will surely be some boys who will start taunting and/or try to get the dog's attention. Its a simple thing really, that they do not understand. Call the dog, you get his/her attention, the dog will investigate and then act appropriately. Its fine when the dog is on leash, but what if its some stray dog who is bored and wants to play? or just a stray who wants to bite the annoying idiot?

For example, i bring me German Shepard to the field for her daily walks. Almost everyday, i meet the same annoying git that tells me how to do stuff. For example, i brought her to a shady area (hot day) so we can enjoy the outdoors. When I say we, I meant me. But I digress, the smartass comes a tell me that they were playing there and can me and Sam go somewhere else, its all fine except for one thing, the field is huge, i was just standing under the tree with Sam on a leash, them kids weren't even playing near us in the first place, so i shot back, why don't you go there and play then since you suggested it to me. Another day came, same prick (ok, fine...I think its the same person) came to me and said, do not let your dog defecate on the field as we wanna play football... then came the Best Line of The Year. My friends dad is working in MBMB... I almost shouted at him at the point... just because i have a dog on my hands does not mean i am irresponsible. They are like hundreds of dogs... and I have only one.

Another gripe is, there are a few dogs in my taman, they are generally friendly to those who stays in the area and are more cautious towards others who don't. That's fine in all aspects, except for one thing. They are called Underage License-less Helmet-less Motorcycling Idiots of a race i am not allowed to speak of, but of course, i am not racist, its just them i see them do it all the time. Best part is, they don't even live in the area, ok fine, they live a few jalans away in their low(er) cost homes. Not that i am loaded or anything but I digress. They will mount their underpowered cub-chais and have fun their way. Which isto ride at (relatively) high speed and let them stray dogs chase them while shouting loudly at each other. Repeat procedure for a few times. Its a formula which works, for them. "Entertaining" to them, not to us or anyone who lives along the same road. What if they fall? Now you gotta be bonkers to help them, they deserve it, after what they done, which is something stupid. But then, thats just inhumanen besides, the whole world is watching.

What i can say, if they do fall and the dogs do bite them or something, they will be a ton of hoohah and a load of crap. Long story short, dogs = bad. But then the dog was provoked in the first place. But then blaming the dog is easier than blaming their beloved son who evidently lack brains, or good parenting. Or more spectacularly, both. Not that I am evil, but I really do want to see them fall of them bikes and let them have it, the taste of their own medicine. As I am writing this post, they performed their (almost) daily ritual of cheating death sorry, Injury.

No comments: