Thursday, May 08, 2008

5 things found in my bag.

1. My transparent paper file

2. Calculus book

3. Bloated pencil case

4. Foolscap paper

5. Prob and stats text book

5 things found in my wallet.

1. IC

2. CIMB ATM card

3. Student ID

4. MUET slip

5. Cash


5 favourite things in my room

1. My bed

2. My small collection of scented candles

3. My stash of CDs

4. Pillows


5. my E398


5 things I always wanted to do.

1. Play the piano/guitar

2. take more pictures for my deviantart site.

3. buy more stuff

4. Get a soulmate

5. finish studying

5 things I'm currently into

1. Travis

2. My new sound card

3. My new mouse pad

4. UNKLE

5. Call of Duty 4


List out the top 5 presents you wish for

1. Loads of cash

2. Motorola Z9

3. My own car

4. New PC

5. Hot bod counted?

The person who tagged you is :

Wendy, Sarah.... evil people :P

Your 5 impressions of him/her
Of who..??

=)

Tag 5 people:

Jian Zhen
Avisha
Race Lee
Edwin
Jo Anne

No comments: