Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Got tagged.

What was your dream as a small kid?
Errr, typical primary school kid dreams lor, doctor/teacher/insert appropriate

What is the happiest thing in my whole life?


What do you wish to have right now?
A DSLR, puny compacts are no fun.

What did you realize recently?
I am single? o.O

When was the last time you laughed loudly?
Me, Myself and I. xD

Which bad habit in you is most unacceptable?
Being in front my PC nearly 24/7. Internet keeps me entertained :D

When you're unhappy, what will you do?
Look for someone to talk to online ker, on the phone ker, as long its a person.

Within 5 years, which target is most realistic?
erm i take it by the day.

When you met someone you like, will you profess your feelings or hide it?
It all depends, some things are best left unsaid

List out 3 kinds of people you hate the most.
Childish people
Annoying people
People who are lackadaisical when is time to be serious

Define loneliness.
Being single and having a crush on someone

Are you satisfied with your life now?
50/50

When is the most recent time you felt touched?
Heroes season2

Where is the most beautiful place you've visited?
Pulan Perhentian, white flour like sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, want to go there again

A song that has been playing in your mind recently.
ATB - Ecstacy

If you could have one wish, what would it be?
10 million pounds sterling, then i will worry bout the other stuff.

Do you have anything to be worried about or scared about recently?
Nope. I am careful.






most of the time.

If the world is going to end, what will you do?
It really depends on my mood xD

How did you celebrate the New Year?
Went to a small countdown party at me mates place.

Who do you want to tag?
Jian Zhen
Race
Avisha
Yuwan

now now, dun be mad at me, someone else made me do it xD

No comments: