Monday, October 01, 2007

My very first serious blog post.

Ok, i am useless when it comes to blogging, so i am gonna start off with an intro of meself. My name is Adrian Leo, I am from Melaka, Malaysia. My IC number is 890902-04-xxxx (i am not that stupid...).As you can see, my D.O.B is September 2nd 1989, so thats makes me a virgo. Anyone else a virgo here? Being a Virgo rocks btw. And 04 simply means i am from Melaka.

I have a sharp tongue,so, I am the winner of the Critic of the Year awards many times, all of them awarded by my friends, I get PMS when i am under stress (yes,its PMS, no, i am am not a gal, i am a guy...). So i cant exactly say i am level-headed. But i am friendly :) I have a certain liking for puddles of water (don't ask...). I like stepping into them, I like bicycling tru them, I like to drive tru them too. Everybody has a 10 year-old at heart, so i guess mine just loves stepping into puddles.

I am a photographer wannabe, so i have a deviantArt account @ dkm2350.deviantart.com
I am currently in a 'Business' with a friend of mine selling computers. We don't have a shop (yet), so we are more to build on demand kind of service.

Ok, I think that concludes the intro to myself part, Hoped i made a good impression to readers and you all had fun reading it. If I bore you to death, well, leave me a comment too XD.

Pweese...??


Pweety Pweese...??

2 comments:

-EdwiN- said...

haha, nt bad..sooner o later ur gonna post more blogs than me xD

Anonymous said...

I didnt knew that you are so childish....hehe...:P